Friday 24 April 2020

Letter to Parents

Dear Parents,
AoA !
Thank you for raising me and teaching that life is a do-it-yourself project even while living in Ammi-Abbu’s world. Like many others, often I do think that Almighty has not made me as beautiful as Fawad Khan, or I am not blessed with much intellect and money as many other around me but. . . then I realize that Almighty has blessed me with your mellifluous companion-ship and I have “everything” because I have both of YOU ! though I am using circumlocution but you are filling so many unique roles in my life as you both are my…
Google Maps while driving
Speed Camera on Motor-way :)
Alarm Clock during Ramzan
Magnet of Life
The very 1st contacts in my phone book
Utmost strength while travelling abroad
My Professional Guru, Islamic Encyclopedia, Best Critic, Financial Adviser, Confidant, etc etc etc. . .and most importantly the source my "Jannah"
I would like to admit that the best feeling on the planet is when my daughter calls you “Ammi Abbu” and if I amusingly argue with her that ...Ammi Abbu sirf mere hain (parents are only mine), she replies NO…Ammi Abbu mere hain (parents are mine) :)
In the end, I would like to thank you for being with me “here in pardes(foreign-land)” leaving all your available choices and priorities. Honestly speaking if some asks me “do your parents live with you ?”, I say “NO ! in fact I am living with my parents” because it’s an honor for me. You know, I am nothing without both of you.

“LOVE” you seems old thus I “LIVE” you !

Regards,
JSK

#AmmiAbbu

No comments:

Post a Comment

میرا پسندیدہ فکشنل کردار

(The Happy Prince)🤴 میرا پسندیدہ فکشنل کردار زندگی بھر ہم بے شمار "حقیقی" اور "فکشنل" کرداروں کا سامنا کرتے ہیں,کچھ ان...